lualbuquerque.com | email@example.com
Brazilian, 28 years old | Brisbane Area, Australia
Australian visa status: Work Visa 457 (Sponsored)
• Masters in Design 2014 - 2015
Queensland College of Art / Griffith Uni – Brisbane, Australia
• Post-graduation - Specialisation in Usability (Focus on Interactive design, information architecture, Usability testing) 2011 - 2011
PUC-Rio – Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• Bachelor in Social Communication (Major in Creative Advertising | Minor in Marketing) 2006 - 2010
ESPM-RJ – School of Higher Education in Advertising and Marketing, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• Study Abroad Program – Visual Communication 2008 - 2009
IADE Creative University – Instituto de Artes Visuais e Design de Lisboa in Lisbon, Portugal
Courses and training
2015 – Agile Methodology –SAfe
2013 – Scrum Methodology – Scrum Alliance
2012 – Assertive Communication – by Isabella Sacramento
2012 – Influence and Effective Communication – by Amana Key
2011 – Ontology and Web Semantic – by Giancarlo Guizzardi
2011 – Interaction design, collaboration, and communication in an agile environment by Cooper
- Native: Portuguese
- Full professional proficiency: English
- Elementary proficiency: French, Spanish and Italian
• Senior UX designer and researcher at Deloitte Digital
(Consulting – Brisbane) Jan/2016 - present
Deloitte Digital is a global, full-service digital agency. As part of the UX team, my role is to ensure the development of the right product experience. Working with RACQ, Allianz Global Assistance, Suncorp Bank, Civil Aviation Safety Authority (Australian Government), QSuper, Queensland Urban Utilities and others.
• Experience Design Consultant at Avanade Inc
(Consulting – Brisbane) 2015
I was responsible for understanding the clients requirements, planning digital strategies, designing wireframe and high fidelity design, generating documents to support the development team and planning usability tests. Working with Tatts Group, Sun Super and Australian Taxation Office.
• Head of User Experience at Ecoda
(Digital Agency – Brisbane) 2014
Responsible for user experience and brand strategies / supporting the design team.
• Senior User Experience at Agencia Amo
(Advertising Agency – Rio de Janeiro) 2013 - 2014
Responsible for user experience strategies and information architecture and wireframing.
• UX Information Architect / Globo.com
(Media Group – Brazil) 2009 – 2013
Responsible for user experience strategies and information architecture. Globo.com is the internet division of the largest media conglomerate in Latin America. I worked on projects and products such as the main/home page of globo.com; G1.com.br – The online journalism platform; etc.globo.com – The entertainment platform; The Big Brother Brasil website; on the Globo Accounts platform, the integration of social media, The Voice Brazil website and others.
• Intern / Digital Media / Rio Propaganda
(Advertising Agency – Rio de Janeiro) 2009
Responsible for designing websites, planning online promotion actions and social media strategies.
• Digital Media Intern / Addare Comunicação Interativa
(Online Agency – Rio de Janeiro) 2008
Responsible for online promotion action plans, preparing and diagramming newsletters and social media strategies.